The PA Family Network, in partnership with the AIU, will be hosting a series of free workshops focused on the importance of having and developing a Vision for a Good Life with emphasis on using the LifeCourse Framework and Tools.
The first workshop will be held at the AIU on September 23, 2019. Sessions will be offered in the afternoon and evening.
- Monday, September 23, 2019 1:00-3:00 p.m. – 12:30-1:00 pm will be a Resource Fair
- Monday, September 23, 2019 6:00-8:00 p.m. – 8:00-8:30 pm will be a Resource Fair
The LifeCourse Framework and Tools were created by families to help individuals and families of all abilities and ages to:
- Develop a vision for a Good Life
- Think about what they need to know and do;
- Identify how to find or develop supports; and
- Discover how to have an “Everyday Life” in their community.
Each Session will focus on a different part of the LifeCourse Toolkit and how to apply it to your Life Situation. Join us for one, some or all sessions! Community Resource and Service Information tables will be available at each session!
Registration is required and will be accepted until two days prior to each workshop.
For questions and registration, please call 1-844-PA Family (1-844-723-2645) or email PaFamilyNetwork@visionforequality.org.