Oct. 21-25 is designated as National Red Ribbon Week, a time during which students and their families are encouraged to celebrate and honor being drug free through a number of fun activities. Each day of the week, students followed a different theme:
- Monday – Wear a red shirt with uniform bottoms to show that you are ready to stand up against drugs.
- Tuesday – Put a cap on drugs and wear your favorite hat with your uniform.
- Wednesday – “Sock It” to drugs by wearing your crazy socks with your school uniform.
- Thursday – “Team Up Against Drugs” by wearing your favorite team or sports jersey and uniform pants.
- Friday – “Wake Up Drug Free” day is celebrated by students wearing their favorite pajamas to school.
Learn more about Red Ribbon Week here.