Kelly Stars in grades 3-6 were rewarded for their hard work, good decision making and positive behavior with a field trip to the University of Pittsburgh for a Panther’s basketball game. Special thanks to Mrs. Galore for organizing the field trip. We had a great time! For pictures, check out the photo gallery on our Facebook page.
Grades 1 & 2 enjoyed an ice cream social and movie.
To make the Kelly Stars list, students grades 1-6 must follow these eight rules during a nine week period:
- Come to school on time.
- Walk correctly through the hallway.
- Use the restrooms appropriately.
- Respect classmates.
- Respect teachers.
- Participate in learning activities with best effort.
- Exhibit good cafeteria manners.
- Exhibit good playtime manners.
If a student breaks one of the rules, he or she gets a decision point. All students with less than nine decision points during the nine week period receive an in or out of school reward.