Schedule A Tour Of Our Schools
If your child will be entering grades PRE-K through 12th grade, you can register by clicking the button below to be directed to the Wilkinsburg School District’s Online Registration Portal. Registration requirements are outlined below will be needed when registering.
- Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grade 1 Questions? Contact Kim Harris at 412-871-2216 / [email protected]
- Grade 2 - 6 Questions? Contact Rebecca Tucker at 412-871-2156 / [email protected]
PPS/Westinghouse Academy Grades 7-12, Private Schools and/or Charter Schools
- Grades 7 - 12 Questions? If you are attending Westinghouse Academy, Private Schools and/or Charter Schools, contact Ms. Benjamin at [email protected]
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR REGISTRATION:
- Child’s birth certificate, social security card, and current immunizations
- Parent Photo I.D.
- Notarized Act 26 Form must be completed prior to admission.
- Proof of Residency (Current light, gas, water or landline telephone bill) Rental leases ARE NOT Acceptable forms of Proof of Residency
- Court documentation for Foster and Placement students
- Final report card from the previous school
- Homeless (complete proper forms)
*If your child receives services for Special Education or Gifted Support, please notify registration and provide a copy of your child’s IEP*
*FAILURE to provide the above documentation will DELAY your child’s registration and entry into school.