Registration is EASY!
If your child will be entering grades PRE-K through 12th grade, you can register using this QR-CODE or the button below to be directed to the Wilkinsburg School District’s Online Registration Portal. Registration requirements are outlined below will be needed when registering.
- Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grade 1 Questions? Contact Kim Harris at 412-871-2216 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grade 2 - 6 Questions? Contact Rebecca Tucker at 412-871-2156 / email@example.com
- Grades 7 - 12 Questions? If you are attending Westinghouse Academy, Private Schools and/or Charter Schools, contact Andria Lynch at 412-871-2129 / firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR REGISTRATION:
- Child’s birth certificate, social security card, and current immunizations
- Parent Photo I.D.
- Notarized Act 26 Form must be completed prior to admission.
- Proof of Residency (Current light, gas, water or landline telephone bill) Rental leases ARE NOT Acceptable forms of Proof of Residency
- Court documentation for Foster and Placement students
- Final report card from the previous school
- Homeless (complete proper forms)
*If your child receives services for Special Education or Gifted Support, please notify registration and provide a copy of your child’s IEP*
*FAILURE to provide the above documentation will DELAY your child’s registration and entry into school.