Grades 7-12 PPS/Westinghouse Academy, K-12 Private Schools and/or K-12 Charter Schools
Parents that need information on registration for students in grades 7-12 and are attending Westinghouse Academy, Private Schools, and/or Charter Schools, contact Chafawn Benjamin at 412-871-2129 or email her at [email protected]
Ms. Benjamin will schedule a time for you to come in and complete the registration process. You can download the paperwork that must be handed in to Ms. Benjamin, below. She also has copies of the documents in her office that can be filled out during your visit.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR REGISTRATION:
- Child’s birth certificate, and current immunizations
- Parent Photo I.D.
- Notarized Act 26 Form must be completed prior to admission.
- (2) Proofs of Residency (current light, gas, water or landline telephone bill). Rental leases ARE NOT acceptable forms of Proof of Residency
- Court documentation for Foster and Placement students
- Final report card from the previous school
- Homeless (complete proper forms)
*If your child receives services for Special Education or Gifted Support, please notify registration and provide a copy of your child’s IEP*
*FAILURE to provide the above documentation will DELAY your child’s registration and entry into school.