If you have a child in grades Pre-K through 6th grade and need to register your child for this school year,
please click the link below.
This is the Wilkinsburg School District Online Registration Portal
Pre-K and Kindergarten questions can be directed to Shannon Galore at 412-871-2105 or email at galores@wilkinsburgschools.
1st grade questions can be directed to Kim Harris at 412-871-2216 or email harrisk@
2nd through 6th grade questions can be directed to Rebecca Tucker at 412-871-2156 or email tuckerr@
PPS/Westinghouse Academy Grades 7-12,
Private Schools and/or Charter Schools
Parents that need information on registration for students in grades
7-12 and are attending Westinghouse Academy, Private Schools and/or Charter Schools, contact Andria Lynch at 412-871-2129 or email lyncha@
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Child’s birth certificate, social security card, and current immunizations
2. Parent Photo I.D.
3. Notarized Act 26 Form must be completed prior to admission
4. Proof of Residency (Current light, gas, water or landline telephone bill. Rental leases ARE NOT Acceptable forms of Proof of Residency.)
5. Court documentation for Foster and Placement students
6. Final report card from the previous school
7. If homeless, certain forms must be completed
*If your child receives services for Special Education or Gifted Support, please notify Registration and provide a copy of your child’s IEP.
*FAILURE to provide the above documentation will DELAY your child’s registration and entry into school.